Author Topic: Why do most proxies seem dead?  (Read 12582 times)

Terry

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Why do most proxies seem dead?
« Reply #15 on: November 21, 2007, 09:33:38 PM »
In order to post, you can try the proxies that support HTTPS (SSL).

EPS Pro can help you:
http://www.eliteproxyswitcher.com/index.php#professional
Elite Proxy Switcher - Easily testing and using proxies.
Socks Proxy Checker - To be your chief socks proxy checker.
Buy Proxy - Buy checked proxies from My-Proxy easily and quickly.

katmando

• Post Rank: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 22, 2007, 01:48:47 AM »
That's the reason I was asking about the browser integrated proxies, so I can post. If all I wanted was to apply, join, confirm membership, login, etc then of course I would use a web based proxy. But that wasn't my question, and it wasnt the answer I was looking for, even though I provided the "specific information" you asked me for. So thanks, for nothing.

Look, please show me where you posted anything more than wanting to "access" the womansaver site.   You said nothing about wanting to post.  Learn how to write effective communication, provide requested information when first asked, think a bit before posting anything on any forum in an effort to provide information that will help solve your actual problem.

I have discovered that in fact I'm doing nothing wrong, that out of the lists provided on this site and others, most of the proxies are either dead or so overloaded due to the heavy usage and being tested by numerous proxy checking sites that they are as good as worthless.

And if you actually read my initial response you will notice that I told you this about the proxies posted here and everywhere.  What you expect for free?   And, yes, a thousand is a very accurate number!

I tell it like it is and that's offensive to those professing knowledge they don't have.

katmando

• Post Rank: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 22, 2007, 06:29:41 AM »
And by the way, I have no problem posting on this site with a web proxy.  You just have to be smart enough to understand that not all web proxy are any good.

Here's an example:

Code: [Select]
http://anonymizer.nntime.com/
I tell it like it is and that's offensive to those professing knowledge they don't have.

wizer

• Post Rank: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 07, 2007, 02:25:31 PM »
Ok, that one works really well. Thanks. Now, where can I get more of those?

anything
anything