Author Topic: Why are proxies from countries and not cities And states.  (Read 1563 times)

denisff

• View Profile
Why are proxies from countries and not cities And states.
« on: March 26, 2012, 08:35:54 PM »
I have used proxies in firefox and utorrent.  A few times.  That's my only experience with proxies..  Don't know the difference between them...  I just find one that works..  No matter the type...  Which proxies are best for browsers... I am confused with most proxies are from countries and not cities...  It seems to me that everyone is looking for a local proxy..  From my state or city...  Can someone tell me why proxies don't identify their location and where I can find proxies from Indiana... I can't understand why people use these thousands of proxies on the Internet..  When all you have to do is download a IP hider...  And it does all the work for you...  Switches countries in one click...  Easy hide IP is by far the most superior... An IP shield is great also.I have opened a account on craig's list without a phone verification..  A couple of times...  All you need is a new e-mail address and a local proxy...  I think I can post as many ads as I want on craig's list if I just had many local state and city proxies.  Does anyone know of a place or how to identify where proxies are located...Without having to check each one,   The IP numbers alone don't tell me anything...  Does anyone know of a service or web site that has local city and state proxies only...  Or would a VPn be the only place to have Indiana proxies.   :oThanks.

Terry

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Why are proxies from countries and not cities And states.
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2012, 09:26:55 PM »
You can check the city and states of proxy here:
Code: [Select]
http://www.ip2location.com/demo
Elite Proxy Switcher - Easily testing and using proxies.
Socks Proxy Checker - To be your chief socks proxy checker.
Buy Proxy - Buy checked proxies from My-Proxy easily and quickly.

anything