Author Topic: University proxy to access journals?  (Read 1749 times)

tighara

• View Profile
University proxy to access journals?
« on: June 20, 2012, 01:12:26 AM »
Hello Friends,

This is my first thread so be nice.

So i'm a post graduate student of chemistry and often we need to make project reports on major topics. These topics generally based on current research issues so we need to have research papers of that particular subject. For that there are various journals out there. Many of you familiar about them. These journals need subscription or username//password for download research pares. But as they are so expensive, most of student take help of some forums which give proxies of various universities.Most of you know it is not possible for publisher to give username//pass for every single person of university so they just register university IP address and port so person, belonging to that university can have access to that journal. But it is very difficult for finding such good proxies because these forum give it only to donators and VIP's.

Now my question is how i can hack such university proxies by myself ? How can i leech university IP and port which is registered ?

I've use angry ip scanner and proxyfire but not succeeded. Angry IP scanner can give IP range but not open ports.

I hope some of you will give attention and help me for finding my answers.

Terry

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: I Am So Confused Please help !
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2012, 08:11:17 PM »
If you have a friend in university, you can ask him to open a proxy (using Wingate or CCProxy) on his computer.
It's really hard to find free university proxies. Wish you good luck.
Elite Proxy Switcher - Easily testing and using proxies.
Socks Proxy Checker - To be your chief socks proxy checker.
Buy Proxy - Buy checked proxies from My-Proxy easily and quickly.

anything