Author Topic: Sign up Myspace by proxy  (Read 3058 times)

tofasst

• View Profile
« on: July 21, 2010, 02:54:37 AM »
I am wanting to create mass accounts on Myspace through proxy connections. When I click the "sign up" tab on Myspace login page, I get a "The proxy server is refusing connections"  error message. I am using  level 1 proxy to try this, and I have tried through several proxy. Am I doing something wrong? I am using EPS. Any help/tips would be most appreciated.

Terry

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Proxy and Myspace
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2010, 08:43:10 PM »
Please use the proxies that support HTTPS to sign up in myspace. To get the https proxies, please click the EPS column "Https" after testing to make the https proxies on the top.
Elite Proxy Switcher - Easily testing and using proxies.
Socks Proxy Checker - To be your chief socks proxy checker.
Buy Proxy - Buy checked proxies from My-Proxy easily and quickly.

tofasst

• View Profile
Re: Sign up Myspace by proxy
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2010, 10:34:10 PM »
Thanks for the response, but I tried that, to no avail. 8 proxies off my list are  HTTPS,  all of them produce the error after I click on the  "Sign Up"  tab. The proxy server is refusing connections. Firefox is configured to use a proxy server that is refusing connections.

I figure these  level 1's  have been blacklisted?  I purchased them thinking they would work on Myspace.  Anyone else have any  ideas, or  point me in a direction of  good  proxies for  creating Myspace accounts?

Terry

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Sign up Myspace by proxy
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2010, 08:52:20 PM »
You can try again now. On July 23, the "sign up" function of MySpace is disabled for some countries.
Elite Proxy Switcher - Easily testing and using proxies.
Socks Proxy Checker - To be your chief socks proxy checker.
Buy Proxy - Buy checked proxies from My-Proxy easily and quickly.

anything
anything