Author Topic: Rented Proxies and cant connect  (Read 2973 times)

Zexeta

• View Profile
Rented Proxies and cant connect
« on: February 21, 2013, 03:13:10 PM »
I paid for proxies from proxybonanza and i haven't been able to connect.  I have been playing email tag with one of their admins for over a week now and have gotten no where.  I am a little new to using socks5 proxies so i figured i would make a post here and hopefully get some help.  The problem im running into though is that i have tried to connect with proxifier and it just times out.  They told me to use the proxy checker built into proxifier and the tests fail.  I tested the proxies on websites and they say the proxies are online but these proxies require authentication so i am not sure how those sites test aside from just pinging.  I have tried using the IP authentication and login/pass and neither one allows me to connect.

I have connected to ones from public lists and used them perfectly fine but they were too laggy/unreliable for me to use so i decided to just buy some.  So far it has been a complete let down and the admin from the site is trying to blame my firewall that doesn't exist for the problem.  I have tried from multiple computer's on my network and its still a no go.

Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.

Terry

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Rented Proxies and cant connect
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2013, 07:02:17 PM »
You need to input the username and password into proxifier.
Elite Proxy Switcher - Easily testing and using proxies.
Socks Proxy Checker - To be your chief socks proxy checker.
Buy Proxy - Buy checked proxies from My-Proxy easily and quickly.

jamertroy

• Post Rank: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2013, 09:55:20 AM »
Thanks. I never though that we need to enter a user and pass to use those proxies. Is that rule standard for all proxy servers?
I failed so many times, that's why I succeed.

ShirleyPressman

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2013, 06:53:31 AM »
Change it If repeated again and again...or try to connect admin for better service. 8)
Malwarebytes|avast antivirus

JesusBrooks

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2013, 12:39:04 AM »
I agree with terry but if still you wont able to login then approach proxybonaza.

jack0050271

• Post Rank: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2013, 03:00:08 AM »
thanks for sharing this nice info with us.

anything