Author Topic: Question about custom list?  (Read 5879 times)

sh00tevery1

• Post Rank: 2
    • View Profile
Question about custom list?
« on: August 28, 2007, 09:57:25 PM »
Ok I know this will sound like a very silly question. But where is the customlist.txt? I cannot find it anywhere. Is there anway I can make it myself?
---All of my Proxies are 15 second timeout and are checked and leeched with FPL and double checked with Access Diver---

sh00tevery1

• View Profile
Re: Question about custom list?
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2007, 10:19:54 PM »
Very Very Very Sorry for double post but I coudlnt find edit button.

Anyway I am using the older version of FPL just so you know.
---All of my Proxies are 15 second timeout and are checked and leeched with FPL and double checked with Access Diver---

Terry

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2007, 10:34:15 PM »
FPL 1.02 doesn't support custom leech list.
Why don't you use the latest version?
Elite Proxy Switcher - Easily testing and using proxies.
Socks Proxy Checker - To be your chief socks proxy checker.
Buy Proxy - Buy checked proxies from My-Proxy easily and quickly.

sh00tevery1

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2007, 06:35:04 AM »
I dont want to buy it, and the trial can only leech 2 forums at 1 time:(

katmando

• Post Rank: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2007, 01:02:53 PM »
Oh, well that makes perfect sense then Terry, you should just give him a free copy of the latest version so he doesn't have to work so hard.
I tell it like it is and that's offensive to those professing knowledge they don't have.

sh00tevery1

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2007, 06:17:17 PM »
No I am not trying to ask for the latest version, and I am not trying to start anything. I have many other ways to leech proxies. All I had was a question about the custom list.

katmando

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2007, 09:10:37 PM »
And it would make sense to you that a forum, designed to promote and sell its software would be interested in helping you incorporate a new feature into a piece of old software that you didn't pay anything for?
I tell it like it is and that's offensive to those professing knowledge they don't have.

sh00tevery1

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 29, 2007, 10:52:05 PM »
When did I ask for a new feature to be added into an old one??? I just asked if there was a custom list for the old one...

I thought this forum was meant for people to ask questions and get help. It says "If you need help in using FPL, just tell us."  I "did" need help, I asked a question and I got rude remarks. Can you please tell me why you made these comments?

katmando

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 30, 2007, 02:08:51 AM »
Do you suffer from short term memory loss?  Or perhaps you simply don 't understand English?  Or what you asked for using the English language?  When told what you seek isn't available for your old version and asked why you didn't use the most recent, where this feature is available, you explained that you were only here for something free.

This board is here primarily to support the software programs sold here.  I would venture a guess that greater than 95% of the people who come here realize this.  Therefore, help is of course offered to all, but those so arrogantly display their reason for being here is only to obtain something else for free goes a bit against the grain.

Rude?  Honey you ain't seen rude yet!  My first comment was a joke, aimed as much at Terry, the site admin, as it was you.  The second spoke to your lack of knowledge about the program.

You are going around to many of the proxy forums and posting lists and indicating that you have a certain amount of knowledge.  You don't and that offends me.  Even your statement in your signature is irritating.  Your proxies?  You mean your lists, not the proxies within them.  Most of the proxies in your lists don't even work, much less at a 15 second timeout setting.  AccessDiver, as a proxy analyzer, comes up at the very bottom of a very short list of recommended software for this purpose.

Anything else I can help you with?    :)))