Author Topic: proxy-listen.de  (Read 12446 times)

Weissbierwaldi

• View Profile
proxy-listen.de
« on: December 21, 2007, 10:26:17 AM »
Hello

I just found a very good proxysite.

Code: [Select]
http://www.proxy-listen.de
You can sort and filter the proxylist as you like. This is just greate.
The proxies are checked non-stop so you always have about 300 to 400 working proxies.

bye

katmando

• Post Rank: 4
    • View Profile
Re: Great proxysite
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2007, 11:16:57 AM »
That a total crock of crap!  You must be associated with that site, and are simply here SPAMMING.
I tell it like it is and that's offensive to those professing knowledge they don't have.

Weissbierwaldi

• View Profile
Re: proxy-listen.de
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2007, 06:30:37 AM »
This site is no crap.

It's the best site I ever found

rugenyes

• Post Rank: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2007, 06:27:43 PM »
Ran the sites latest list and once I filtered out planetlab and codeen I was left with 85 proxies ran them through charon and got 12 good anonymous proxies.  To me that is a good percentage.

Better strike rate than the leech sites given for Forum Proxy Leecher.  Just my opinion.

katmando

• Post Rank: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2007, 02:13:11 AM »
@ Weissbierwaldi - Then you not know how to judge a proxy list site, but perhaps in time you will learn.  I'm sure many will appreciate your efforts and thank you for link.

@ rugenyes - quit crying about things that are provided you for FREE.  Their is an old saying that fits your complaint quite adequately ... "you get what you pay for".  The free leech list provided for FPL is merely an example, a guideline.
I tell it like it is and that's offensive to those professing knowledge they don't have.

anything
anything