Author Topic: Proxy Timeout  (Read 4655 times)

Bishonen

• View Profile
Proxy Timeout
« on: September 02, 2008, 08:48:26 PM »
Hi, im trying to figure out why Accessdiver and Charon are showing me nearly all proxy's as timeouted?! I press the check annonymity button in AD and after lets say, 10 proxys show up as OK or #404 all the other(literarly ALL) come up as timeout. I mean there's no way i had this luck that the first 10 were ok, and all the others were bad. Im pretty sure it's a problem with my PC, Router or some settings. Tho' this problem is weird coz it worked flawlessly 3 months ago :( It's killing me.. anyone help?

Bishonen

• View Profile
Re: Proxy Timeout
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2008, 08:52:12 PM »
Sry i didnt find any edit option, but i forgot to bring up some details: I've got Vista with AD v.4.402, ~1000 proxy's (10-30 are getting checked by the program, all the others show up as Timeout). Ive changed no options so it cant be my fault(reinstalled program twice today just to make sure). Googled quite a bit, and the only one answer i found was on a spanish site, a guy had EXACTLY same problem and he said, that only format worked for him(i dont have time to create a back-up of my 200gb).

Terry

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Proxy Timeout
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2008, 09:41:19 PM »
Elite Proxy Switcher - Easily testing and using proxies.
Socks Proxy Checker - To be your chief socks proxy checker.
Buy Proxy - Buy checked proxies from My-Proxy easily and quickly.

anything