Author Topic: Problems with widecap (Connection)  (Read 3238 times)

gadir

Problems with widecap (Connection)
« on: March 08, 2011, 08:42:18 AM »
helo,
i have some really hard problems with my widecap. i tryed to play samp via widecap. Now i have following problems: when i use socks 5 proxies, there is always 9999 ping on the servers, which means the servers are "dead", how people would say. So, ok, now i tryed a socks 4 proxy, samp completly ignores the socks 4 proxy, its like i play samp without a proxy. All the proxies i used were working, i checked them before, i checked them with the "socks proxy checker", so there is no problem with the proxies, but i think there is a problem with the connection between samp/widecap and the proxy. i dont know why widecap is not working with these proxies(sock5 / socks4), i mean i did everything right. do any1 have an idea what the problem is?   ??? :-[ :-\

hope any1 can help me,
peace 

gadir

Re: Problems with widecap (Connection)
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2011, 02:35:11 PM »
i have something mentioned yet: When i check a socks 5 proxy-list with "socks proxy checker" there are 5 - 6 proxies which work. when i copy these "working proxies" and let it check via widecap, the proxies are "dead"? why?

gadir

« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2011, 02:39:53 PM »
the same thing is with socks 4 proxies: "sock proxy checker" says they work, widecap says they are "dead" (Status: Connection timed-out)... ???

Terry

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2011, 04:47:15 AM »
You can use proxifier (proxifier.com) instead of widecap.
Elite Proxy Switcher - Easily testing and using proxies.
Socks Proxy Checker - To be your chief socks proxy checker.
Buy Proxy - Buy checked proxies from My-Proxy easily and quickly.

gadir

« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2011, 10:31:06 AM »
ok i will try it, then i can say u wether it works or not ;)

anything