My-Proxy Forum

My-Proxy Related => Suggestion for Site => Topic started by: Tijuana M.F. on February 25, 2006, 06:34:35 PM

Title: leeching this forum
Post by: Tijuana M.F. on February 25, 2006, 06:34:35 PM
If you guy wanna make it a little harder to leech your forum try Zipping the lists and attaching them. I hit these forums and R-click "copy image location" and build a metapad list of the URLs, and leech them with "APL"

which allows me to hit around 6 forums very quick and well U know proxys die faster
Post by: Terry on February 25, 2006, 09:05:17 PM
But it will be more difficult to post and get proxies if we use ZIP and attachment.
Title: Re: leeching this forum
Post by: perlgoodies on March 23, 2006, 12:25:34 AM
Quote from: "Tijuana M.F."
If you guy wanna make it a little harder to leech your forum try Zipping the lists and attaching them. I hit these forums and R-click "copy image location" and build a metapad list of the URLs, and leech them with "APL"

which allows me to hit around 6 forums very quick and well U know proxys die faster

You can't make it any harder.  You could attach it, but it'd be just as easy to download the attachment.  It literally takes about 20 lines of code to download and parse an attachment from memory.

I wouldn't really worry about it.  If you make it harder for real users to get them, they are less likely to post new batches.
Post by: Maiki on March 23, 2006, 11:41:03 AM
Yeah terry maybe.. We could just upload or Leech files (L1,L2,L3) That would be alot easier for us
Post by: Terry on March 23, 2006, 09:55:58 PM
But it would be more difficult for the users.
Anyway, we should consider the user's convenience first.
Post by: aabee on June 25, 2007, 12:07:14 PM
thats very good like it was now.
Post by: ggproxy on September 08, 2009, 08:19:23 AM
I login to find a proxy, is that leeching?
Post by: Terry on September 08, 2009, 09:16:03 PM
I login to find a proxy, is that leeching?

No. Leeching means getting the proxies by a program.