My-Proxy Forum

My-Proxy Support => Forum Proxy Leecher => Topic started by: LocusT on August 07, 2008, 06:04:13 AM

Title: Finding good proxies with Vista.
Post by: LocusT on August 07, 2008, 06:04:13 AM
Sorry 2 trouble u but i have trouble getting good proxies with Vista,  i have the patch installed ok and i can leech loads,  i have/had a load o leechers and binned them cos i was getting such a low number of good 1,s from them. Even the Fory proxy leecher, with the 2 sites loaded gets me 10 good ones each time, i dont have paypal or other way of paying 4 good proxies/progs so i am kinda stuck,  any tips would be great, thank u.  :)
Title: Re: Finding good proxies with Vista.
Post by: Terry on August 07, 2008, 08:39:48 PM
en~~ I don't know how to help you...
Post by: unseen on August 18, 2008, 07:47:36 PM
Sorry 2 trouble u but i have trouble getting good proxies with Vista,  i have the patch installed ok and i can leech loads,  i have/had a load o leechers and binned them cos i was getting such a low number of good 1,s from them. Even the Fory proxy leecher, with the 2 sites loaded gets me 10 good ones each time, i dont have paypal or other way of paying 4 good proxies/progs so i am kinda stuck,  any tips would be great, thank u.  :)

did u try to use XP with ur same programs u'r using on ur Vista ?
i didnt try leeching on vista actually, so am not sure.. and it might be u'r using old leechers with old sites where their proxies r totally old and dead.. so do few tests and post ur results :)
regards
Post by: Silverboy on September 02, 2008, 10:05:48 PM
Check first whether its a problem with your antivirus/system time/firewall/ISP , if not you can assume its a problem with your Operating System.. If the problem continues you can install another copy of windows Xp Sp1..
Post by: nomad on September 28, 2008, 05:45:11 PM
using vista u never going to get good proxies i have vista and i have used all the ways and nothing!