Author Topic: Some proxy questions  (Read 3793 times)

Frankeh

• View Profile
Some proxy questions
« on: March 05, 2007, 04:17:39 PM »
Alright, I've been reading about proxy's, checked the tutorials on some sites (including this one) and I have some questions left:

1) I have tried out some software: searching for lvl 1 high anonymous proxys with Forum Proxy Leecher.. after I get a .txt file with all the ips, I put them in AAT to check their connection, clicking on the right mouse to put the IE settings good.  What I found out was that most of the time I get to a website, this can be everything, and everytime I typ a different website I always come back to this first website.. what is this about?

2) With all this software for searching proxys/being anonymous it can get a bit of a mess if you first start getting into this scene.. I was wondering, is there a good non free software (which you pay for, I don't care, I think it's worth the money) which lets you connect to high anonymous proxys easily without you having to take so much time? (supporting SSL)

3) I learned that proxys die very fast due multiple reasons: many people connect to it --> cpu and memory of this proxy gets too high --> the proxy dies, etc.  Now, what could be a solution for me if I have to have a same IP 5 days long? (actually: only day 1 and day 5)
Is the only solution me searching for proxys on google or through proxy hunter, seaching for a proxy which isn't populair and can't be found on the forums etc?

Frankeh

• View Profile
Re: Some proxy questions
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2007, 05:12:17 PM »
What I actually want is the following: I need to create accounts on a specific website (SSL 128bits) , what I need is for each account an IP address which I can make use of for 5 days, after that I don't need it anymore. This IP address can't be linked to my real IP address so it has to be anonymous. Making use of tor isn't an option since it's a chain of proxy's giving me a new IP after a short time of period.

Proxys on the other hand can be quite the b*tch too, since they die very fast. Do you guys know anything else I can learn to solve my problem? I'm willing to read and search on my own, I only need to know what I have to search for.

Terry

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2007, 09:41:33 PM »
1) Re: I always come back to this first website.
Because the proxy you are using is a fake proxy. You can't use it to visit other sites.

2) Re: Connect to high anonymous proxies easily without you having to take so much time (supporting SSL)
Our new product Elite Proxy Switcher may be what you need.

3) Re: What could be a solution for me if I have to have a same IP for 5 days?
You can try My IP Hide: http://www.myiphide.com
Elite Proxy Switcher - Easily testing and using proxies.
Socks Proxy Checker - To be your chief socks proxy checker.
Buy Proxy - Buy checked proxies from My-Proxy easily and quickly.

Frankeh

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2007, 08:47:49 AM »
Terry, I'm having problems checking the Anyonymous servers (I bought it)
everytime I test the servers it tells me this:

"Preparing to scan
Failed to reach Anonimity Tester server. Anonimity testing DISABLED"

details:
the Anonimity Tester is temporaly not available
your ISP has blocked direct access to the Anonimity Tester Server

"Confirm
Failed to reach Anoniymity Testing server. Would you like to disable further anonimity tests?
(you can later re-enable it in the settings dialog)"

What to do to fix this? I think the server is just down for a moment (anyone can confirm this?) because I tried connecting through a transparent proxy (which would eliminate reason 2: ISP blocking) and it didn't work too.

Terry

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2007, 09:27:54 PM »
Hi Frankeh,

I don't know which software you are using.
You'd better contact the support of that software.

BTW, our software is available now, you can try it here:
http://www.eliteproxyswitcher.com/
Elite Proxy Switcher - Easily testing and using proxies.
Socks Proxy Checker - To be your chief socks proxy checker.
Buy Proxy - Buy checked proxies from My-Proxy easily and quickly.