Author Topic: need help pls  (Read 4188 times)

perminder

• View Profile
need help pls
« on: July 26, 2007, 01:20:32 PM »
Hello,
I am a new member of this forum, I use forum proxy leecher 1.09 for getting proxies and use proxy bleach to check them everything was fine till last week but now whenever I try to check proxy list (obtained from various sources) with any proxy checker it shows every proxy dead those on non-standard ports for example 2760, 2447, 2596, 2360 and so many. Please tell me why it is happening. I shall be very thankful to everyone please acknowledge it soon I have lots of hopes from you members.

katmando

• Post Rank: 4
    • View Profile
Re: need help pls
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2007, 04:03:24 PM »
Why didn't you answer the questions asked by Lorissa in the following link???  I see you have finally come to the appropriate forum to ask about this commercial program, but you have not told us what you have done to resolve the problem as posted by the questions asked of you.

http://www.digitalcybersoft.com/ProxyList/forum/need-help-pls-vt10631.html

Quote from: Lorissa
Since you are using a commercial program, why don't you ask your questions about it on their own proxy forum site?  What other proxy analyzing software (name them) are you testing proxies with?

There could be many reasons for your problems.  Have you made sure that the proxyjudge being used by the various programs are fully operational?   Name them as well.  Have you checked with your ISP regarding the use of proxies?

Perhaps you should also post a fresh list of harvested proxies here so that others can test them.  It is quite possible that none of them are any good.
I tell it like it is and that's offensive to those professing knowledge they don't have.

Terry

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2007, 10:37:28 PM »
All the proxies with non-standard ports die? It seems that your ISP limits the ports that you can connect to. It may only allow connecting to the common ports such as:

Code: [Select]
20 FTP data (File Transfer Protocol)
21 FTP (File Transfer Protocol)
22 SSH (Secure Shell)
23 Telnet
25 SMTP (Send Mail Transfer Protocol)
43 whois
53 DNS (Domain Name Service)
68 DHCP (Dynamic Host Control Protocol)
79 Finger
80 HTTP (HyperText Transfer Protocol)
110 POP3 (Post Office Protocol, version 3)
Elite Proxy Switcher - Easily testing and using proxies.
Socks Proxy Checker - To be your chief socks proxy checker.
Buy Proxy - Buy checked proxies from My-Proxy easily and quickly.

perminder

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2007, 08:07:28 AM »
Thanks everyone now I have some idea what to do now.

anything