Author Topic: Planetlab/Codeen Proxies  (Read 388343 times)

wildchild

• View Profile
Planetlab/Codeen Proxies
« Reply #15 on: August 03, 2006, 02:05:41 PM »
Thanks all for your suggestions will have a look around.

Wildchild.

Sharon

• Post Rank: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Planetlab/Codeen Proxies
« Reply #16 on: August 18, 2006, 02:53:57 AM »
Charon can filter about 550 Cooden proxies, but there are many more to filter.
Quote from: Charon planetlab.ini

We will try to find a better way to filt Codeen proxies.
Charon can filter about 550 Cooden proxies, but there are many more to filter.
Quote from: Charon planetlab.ini

We will try to find a better way to filt Codeen proxies.

Charon can filter 99% of all plantetlab proxies.
It is only program where you can modify filterfiles in any way. You can filtering any .edu  .planetlab  k2 proxies and add any new ip ranges or single ip address of planetlab.
You can even filter ports. It is well-known that all ports 3124, 3127 are planetlab networks.
Only limitation of Charon can be user self and nothing else.Find simple or better way to filtering planetlab like me impossible.

katmando

• Post Rank: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 19, 2006, 02:47:06 AM »
Charon can filter 99% of all plantetlab proxies.  It is only program where you can modify filterfiles in any way. You can filtering any .edu  .planetlab  k2 proxies and add any new ip ranges or single ip address of planetlab.
Wrong!In addition to the planetlab.ini filter file, I have also altered this file to work with other well known proxy analyzing software (namely AATools and HellLab's Proxy Checker).

You can even filter ports. It is well-known that all ports 3124, 3127 are planetlab networks.
Wrong!  Planetlab/CoDeen currently uses ports 3124, 3127, 3128 and 8888, but none of those ports are exclusive to them.  To think otherwise is absurd.

Only limitation of Charon can be user self and nothing else.Find simple or better way to filtering planetlab like me impossible.

Sorry, the above comment doesn't make sense.  Clarify what you are trying to say and I'll answer it.
I tell it like it is and that's offensive to those professing knowledge they don't have.

Sharon

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 19, 2006, 07:49:49 AM »
Wrong!In addition to the planetlab.ini filter file, I have also altered this file to work with other well known proxy analyzing software (namely AATools and HellLab's Proxy Checker).
Whats wrong. I think that you are completly blind and wrong in your arrogance.
AAtools and PC cant works with ip ranges and cant exclude ports.Read carefully again sentence in bold
It is only program where you can modify filterfiles in any way. and you will come behind who have right and who wrong.

Wrong!  Planetlab/CoDeen currently uses ports 3124, 3127, 3128 and 8888, but none of those ports are exclusive to them.  To think otherwise is absurd.
Again not correct. Read again what i said and what you did answered.It does not make any sense to answer wrong on
You can even filter ports. It is well-known that all ports 3124, 3127 are planetlab networks
I didnt said that other ports are not planetlab ports but ports 3124 and 3127 are in 99% planetlab.

Sorry, the above comment doesn't make sense.  Clarify what you are trying to say and I'll answer it.
Thanks but i do not need your answers.

katmando

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 20, 2006, 07:27:27 PM »
Whats wrong. I think that you are completly blind and wrong in your arrogance.   AAtools and PC cant works with ip ranges and cant exclude ports.Read carefully again sentence in bold It is only program where you can modify filterfiles in any way. and you will come behind who have right and who wrong.

Actually, that isn't what you said at all.  Perhaps you need to re-read what you actually wrote.  You said:

It is only program where you can modify filterfiles in any way. You can filtering any .edu  .planetlab  k2 proxies and add any new ip ranges or single ip address of planetlab.

That statement is dead wrong in every possible way.

Regarding ports.  You said:
It is well-known that all ports 3124, 3127 are planetlab networks.

That's simply not true, which makes the statement wrong!

Ah, but you do and are just to ignorant to understand it.  Perhaps it's the language barrier.  Whether you get it right doesn't matter to me personally, it is the other people who read your incorrect statements and take them at face value that concerns me.
I tell it like it is and that's offensive to those professing knowledge they don't have.

Sharon

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 21, 2006, 02:01:49 AM »
Whats wrong. I think that you are completly blind and wrong in your arrogance.   AAtools and PC cant works with ip ranges and cant exclude ports.Read carefully again sentence in bold It is only program where you can modify filterfiles in any way. and you will come behind who have right and who wrong.

Actually, that isn't what you said at all.  Perhaps you need to re-read what you actually wrote.  You said:

That statement is dead wrong in every possible way.
Only what wrong is you. Show me evidence that my statement about Charon is not correct.
You know that AAtools and PC cant works with ranges and cant exclude ports.
Conclusion from my statement was
It is only program where you can modify filterfiles in any way.

and it is absolutly true.I will show you very easily that AATools and PC cant do what Charon can regarding filtering.

Regarding ports.  You said:
It is well-known that all ports 3124, 3127 are planetlab networks.

That's simply not true, which makes the statement wrong!

Stop talking nonsence and start with your evidence.
For every working proxy on port 3124 and 3127 that do not belong to planetlab i will post 100 working planetlab proxies on port 3124 and 3127.
And it is about 99% of all proxies on port 3124 or 3127 what should make my statement right and prove that you have wrong as always.

Ah, but you do and are just to ignorant to understand it.  Perhaps it's the language barrier.  Whether you get it right doesn't matter to me personally, it is the other people who read your incorrect statements and take them at face value that concerns me.

It does matter to you personally. And thats all problem.
We can ask if you want insomniac to confirm that You are only one who have actually problem and not other people.
But its not subject of this topic.

katmando

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 21, 2006, 05:35:22 AM »
For Charon, the files are called "filter files".  For AATools the file is called the "exclusion file" and you simply add correctly formatted information to it appropriately.  For HellLabs Proxy Checker you can name the file whatever you like, and then configure its use under the "Untouchable Networks" option.

There are a couple of different ways to exclude proxy ranges and single IPs from each of these programs.  So that the morons reading this don't get confused, I am of course talking about newer versions of these commercial programs and in AATools case, not those that have been cracked or hacked as all program functions/options with those tend not to work properly.

In all three programs you can simply use the following to exclude ranges and single IP addresses (for example):

128.59.67.200 - 128.59.67.252

Note:  Although I won't bother getting into this procedure now, in Charon and AATools you can also exclude (filter out) proxies that contained various words or extensions within a their hostnames (if they have a hostname of course, not all proxies do).  You cannot unfortunately do this at present in Proxy Checker. 

For Charon these can be added to any existing filter file already establish within the "filterfiles" folder or you can start a new one.  If you do the latter, you will need to configure the program to use it.

For AATools you would simply include the range(s) or single IP(s) as indicated in the Exclusion File with a text editor or more conveniently by using the program's "show/edit Exclusion List" option button.

For Proxy Checker you would simply include the range(s) or single IP(s) as indicated in a file to be named (and perhaps created) with a text editor.  Call it whatever you like.  You configure the program to use it by clicking "Options" and then selecting "Untouchable Networks".  You will note that there are four (4) available spots to use text files for exclusion.  The program shows two (2) of them as "hpots.txt" and "avoid.txt".  Through an error on the part of HellLabs, these files were not shipped with the program (probably because they didn't have the desire or knowledge to actually put such files together).  If you email them, they will send you what they have (it'll be nothing you don't already know about).  Anyway, you can actually create your own "hpots" and/or "avoid" files, just tell the program where to find them and then make sure you place a checkmark in the box next to "enable file #".

re: ports 3124 and 3127

You are confusing the fact that most of the proxies using these ports belong to the educational community, however, that doesn't mean they have been assigned to CoDeen/Plantlabs (no where near 99% as you've ridiculously claimed).  Additionally, even if it was 99%, that wouldn't be all as you have also ridiculously claimed.  All means all, like no means no.  Get it?

re: Insomniac

Post whatever you like or think you know, that won't make it truthful or even accurate.

Sharon

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 21, 2006, 09:41:47 AM »
For Charon, the files are called "filter files".  For AATools the file is called the "exclusion file" and you simply add correctly formatted information to it appropriately.  For HellLabs Proxy Checker you can name the file whatever you like, and then configure its use under the "Untouchable Networks" option.

There are a couple of different ways to exclude proxy ranges and single IPs from each of these programs.  So that the morons reading this don't get confused, I am of course talking about newer versions of these commercial programs and in AATools case, not those that have been cracked or hacked as all program functions/options with those tend not to work properly.

In all three programs you can simply use the following to exclude ranges and single IP addresses (for example):

128.59.67.200 - 128.59.67.252

Note:  Although I won't bother getting into this procedure now, in Charon and AATools you can also exclude (filter out) proxies that contained various words or extensions within a their hostnames (if they have a hostname of course, not all proxies do).  You cannot unfortunately do this at present in Proxy Checker. 

For Charon these can be added to any existing filter file already establish within the "filterfiles" folder or you can start a new one.  If you do the latter, you will need to configure the program to use it.

For AATools you would simply include the range(s) or single IP(s) as indicated in the Exclusion File with a text editor or more conveniently by using the program's "show/edit Exclusion List" option button.

For Proxy Checker you would simply include the range(s) or single IP(s) as indicated in a file to be named (and perhaps created) with a text editor.  Call it whatever you like.  You configure the program to use it by clicking "Options" and then selecting "Untouchable Networks".  You will note that there are four (4) available spots to use text files for exclusion.  The program shows two (2) of them as "hpots.txt" and "avoid.txt".  Through an error on the part of HellLabs, these files were not shipped with the program (probably because they didn't have the desire or knowledge to actually put such files together).  If you email them, they will send you what they have (it'll be nothing you don't already know about).  Anyway, you can actually create your own "hpots" and/or "avoid" files, just tell the program where to find them and then make sure you place a checkmark in the box next to "enable file #".
Great explanation but it does not changes fact that Charon is still best program regarding filtering.
Filtering country, ports is power that AAtools and PC does not have (if they didnt
change something in new versions but probably not).
Its good to know that they can filter ranges in their new versions.
But it does not matter fact that they are still one level lower and can learn from Charon.

You are confusing the fact that most of the proxies using these ports belong to the educational community, however, that doesn't mean they have been assigned to CoDeen/Plantlabs (no where near 99% as you've ridiculously claimed).  Additionally, even if it was 99%, that wouldn't be all as you have also ridiculously claimed.  All means all, like no means no.  Get it?

Probably wrong words did confused discussion about 3124 and 3127 ports
but it does not change facts that 99% of all proxies on port 3124 and 3127
belong to planetlab networks and need to be filtered by default.
But i cant believe that you didnt understand what i tried to say.
Your expression with words "wrong" about my statement regarding ports was
actually your own "wrong".
You know that you cant even find non-planetlab proxies on ports 3124 or 3127 and
if you find any i will post 100 planetlabs for each server on same ports.

Post whatever you like or think you know, that won't make it truthful or even accurate.
I do not want to post anything regarding your relation with insomniac.
But you know true and you know that its all about your
personality.

katmando

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 21, 2006, 10:41:31 AM »
Great explanation but it does not changes fact that Charon is still best program regarding filtering.
That wasn't the discussion or your original statement.  Stick to the topic at hand if you actually know what it is.

Filtering country, ports is power that AAtools and PC does not have (if they didnt change something in new versions but probably not).
Probably not?  If you aren't sure, how can you make a statement that they can't?  Too bad you aren't dealing from a full deck, you might actually learn something.  AATools can filter countries, PC can't.  It's quite easy in both to delete unwanted ports (before or after testing).

Its good to know that they can filter ranges in their new versions.  But it does not matter fact that they are still one level lower and can learn from Charon.

Backsliding on your remarks now aren't we smartass.  Again, since you don't actual know what these other programs can and can't do, you shouldn't be posting information about them that you know absolutely nothing about.  I seriously doubt you truly know what Charon can and can't do.

Probably wrong words did confused discussion about 3124 and 3127 ports but it does not change facts that 99% of all proxies on port 3124 and 3127 belong to planetlab networks and need to be filtered by default.  But i cant believe that you didnt understand what i tried to say.  Your expression with words "wrong" about my statement regarding ports was  actually your own "wrong".

You are dead wrong about these claims as I've already explained above.  I confused you with my words, because I was pointing out something that you clearly do not understand.  I'm tired of this discussion and sick of your lack of knowledge.

You know that you cant even find non-planetlab proxies on ports 3124 or 3127 and if you find any i will post 100 planetlabs for each server on same ports.

Lets say you can produce 100 to 1, which by the way you can't.  What would that prove to anyone?  Who cares?  They are now so easy to filter (exluded) out, it no longer matters.

I do not want to post anything regarding your relation with insomniac.  But you know true and you know that its all about your personality.

You don't know anything about my relationship with Insomniac.  Nothing!  He's a nice guy, very knowledgeable, but like this site his also has lots of morons and idiots visiting it.  My personality and tolerance doesn't allow me to deal with dummies very well, so when I can I smash them like bugs.

Sharon

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 21, 2006, 04:40:35 PM »
Im tired of you katmando. You did proved again that this is all about you.
Your explanation about ports just prove that you are one simple dilettante who does not have idea what he talk about.
Stop playing smart guy or smart girl because you are not.
Im still open to you for deal.
Post non-planetlab servers on ports 3127 or 3124 and i will post on each non-planetlab server on ports  100 servers.
But you cant find any and i can post 100 or even more.
Your forget to read conclusion again and again that Charon is only program where you can modify filterfiles in any way.
Not because you do not understand but because you do not want to understand.It is too difficult to you.
Charon is best filtering program and you know it. AATools and PC simple cant do it what Charon can regarding filtering.

And your personality is your enemy and your nightmare. I know that insomniac does not like you as moderator and that you are unwanted member.
Fallen moderator.

Sharon

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 21, 2006, 05:02:18 PM »
Lorissa has put together a Planetlab/CoDeen range list.  It would need some updating, but you can view it here:
justlan.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1680

This simple prove that everything is about you and that you know to refer only to yourself. Multipersonallity disorder.
Forget about

Code: [Select]
https://www.planet-lab.org/db/nodes/all_hosts.php

thchog

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 22, 2006, 01:09:17 AM »
THC applaudes Sharon. Far to much for me to read but from what I skimmed I get the just. The link to the Codeen/PL hosts is all the info you need, no sense arguing, for this board to admit it and impliment it would diminish the "huge" (or percieved) lists by 1/2. Then even the knuckleheads who have not taken the time to look into where the proxies really come from, why the links work sometimes and don't others, why fpl leeches 0 and I can go to the site and leech 100, why the default fpl format always starts @ 0|1 when there are many targets that their current listings start @ 800 leeching 799 useless pages, not to mention who really runs 3/4 of the boards that are defaults in the fpl list would see something was fishy. Glance sometime at the big contributors @ alive, stayinvisible, proxyheaven and here to name a few. Better yet don't look at names look at posted ip:ports, a search easily puts an org chart together.
But more power to 'em, fpl is a great little tool that could be amazing, with some coding focused on flexibility instead of profit. Thanks god someone is rustlin up the lazy and unknowing that would rather buy a $100 tool than spend time understanding what they are doing and why, not just for free, but at the payment of knowledge they would gain. Keeps them out of the real forums asking silly questions and killing lists.

Dammmm though, any fact about Charon was dodged like a fighter pilot!! Impressive I must say, to bad this thread is longer than 95% of the people here would bother to read, or investigate to see which of you too were not wearing you @$$ for a hat.

@ any rate the 2 tools target 2 completely different users, fpl is for the idiots that are button pushers who do not want to think or even know what is occurring, if it is working and why or how it does. To lazy to burden themselves with even so much as adding or better yet removing so much that one should from the default list. I almost fell out of my chair when I saw the custom list actually worked and was offered, I wonder what reason we will hear when, like the proxy dump, it is taken away. While Charon caters to the idiots that are cheap enough, proud enough, or interested enough in how everything works to actually have a tool that you must understand how everything works and configure it all to your own specifications at every level as the creator intended.

You hit it on the nose Sharon, your only limitation with Charon is yourself, Anyone disagree's is an ars, its free, you can see and change how EVERYTHING works (unlike fpl you cannot see anything but a quick ressetting text box keeps ya dumb that way, can't record data or look at history, can't filter or focus on anything specific, can't alter on the fly, use more than 1 judge, sort, pause and resume and costs you money) proof is easily found to these statements by going to the boards in which you leech. The creator has spent years at the most known boards everywhere, answering the USERS questions and requests, and implimenting the logical ones that added functionality without removing thought process, all for free, thats why it is what it is, and not what it was made. Do a search for fpl tutorial, guide, tips, tricks, there are none, except here. Now do one on Charon, or APL, or proxyhunter, there are hundreds and then look for every other cracker tool you might ever wish to use, and see Charon not only in those guides, but integrated into 1/2 of the BEST tools crackers and hackers use (C-Force, Sentry, form@ to name a few) When people build there tools to fit your tool into them, thats not an accident, its either marketing for profits or its free and just a testiment to the importance and usefulness of that tool.

The day Terry or this board honestly answers the concerns and takes responsibility for answering there users questions honestly and on paper is the day i'll stop showing people that they can easily and more effeciently do the job of FPL with 1/2 a brain, APL OR ProxyGrab OR proxessor with Opera, Charon OR accessDiver to name a few, and they ALL leech forums, just about how you format the url's which is much simpler than FPL format. Look to the mothership and spider your way to the sources.

Keep em dumb and uneducated guys, but now that your closing the dump maybe give em a discount, huh? 89.99 +shipping and handling (ps morons you do not need to pay s+h on a downloadable tool :-)