Author Topic: Ok I have a little Question?  (Read 3367 times)

sh00tevery1

• Post Rank: 2
    • View Profile
Ok I have a little Question?
« on: August 27, 2007, 06:28:08 PM »
Ok so I have the older version of Forum Proxy Leecher, I am not sure which one. But its the ones where you cant check which ones you want to leech from. But here is my problem. I leech quite a bit of proxies, roughly around 16-19k and then I check them with bleach and out of all of those I get like no working proxies? What am I doing wrong? I get the most updated leecher list I can and still no luck. Help Please:)

P.S. I try the trial of the new proxy leecher which can check the boxes of the forum you want to leech from. I get about 900 proxies and I check them with bleach and I get like 40+ of each proxy. Why cant I do that with the older version? Explain please.
---All of my Proxies are 15 second timeout and are checked and leeched with FPL and double checked with Access Diver---

Terry

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Ok I have a little Question?
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2007, 10:26:49 PM »
The old version which cannot select the forum link to leech may be FPL 1.02 (about 2 years ago), now the latest version is 1.10.

We improved a lot on the leeching and checking functions, so please use the latest version.
Thank you very much.
Elite Proxy Switcher - Easily testing and using proxies.
Socks Proxy Checker - To be your chief socks proxy checker.
Buy Proxy - Buy checked proxies from My-Proxy easily and quickly.

anything