Author Topic: New To Proxies & Need Help  (Read 2649 times)

BMD4

• View Profile
New To Proxies & Need Help
« on: February 02, 2009, 10:34:31 AM »
I need a fresh set of proxies(preff in the US) each and every day that I can use in conjunction with Bookmarking Demon 4.

I'll be setting up lots of accounts on social bookmarking sites and I need to make sure that I don't use the same IP to register the various accounts

So my question is, will the Forum Proxy Leecher work for this?  It seems that any "proxy list" out there never works, so I'm guessing these things are only alive and active for a day or less in most cases and then a new crop show up for whatever reason the next day.

This would be ideal, as I would just run the app each day and get a fresh set of proxies.

Please let me know if I'm on point on this, or need to be thinking of anything in addition.

Also, for registering multiple Bookmarking site accounts and posting lots of bookmarks to them,  should I try to pull out a certain type of proxy?  I don't really know the difference between "anonymous" and the others and all that.

Terry

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: New To Proxies & Need Help
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2009, 11:03:43 PM »
You can try our proxy list service:
http://www.eliteproxyswitcher.com/subs.php

The anonymity of the proxies:
 * High Anonymous Proxy (Level 1): The web server can't detect whether you are using a proxy by the information your browser sent.
 * Anonymous Proxy (Level 2): The web server knows that you are probably using a proxy, but it can't detect your real IP.
 * Transparent Proxy (Level 3): The web server knows that you are using a proxy and it can also detect your real IP address.
Elite Proxy Switcher - Easily testing and using proxies.
Socks Proxy Checker - To be your chief socks proxy checker.
Buy Proxy - Buy checked proxies from My-Proxy easily and quickly.