Author Topic: I sell private SOCKS5/VPN/Remote Desktop  (Read 5146 times)

Deckendieb

• View Profile
I sell private SOCKS5/VPN/Remote Desktop
« on: June 20, 2009, 04:21:30 AM »
Hi,

If you are interested I can offer a high quality socks5/VPN/Remote desktop services from any country.

You got an access to the Proxy admin panel where you can set your own ports, users and so on. I can also provide you a login/password to the Remote Desktop.

The proxies are hosted on home / university or dedicated servers on Windows machines.

Just tell me a country and I will fix a proxy there. The proxies are stable, PC owners has no idea that there is something on the background. If you need a sample, give me a sign and I will show you for free.

For rare countries I can't provide a decent speed, it's all up to the internet structure in the country, however the proxy will be fast enough for webbrowsing and stable

My MSN is deckendieb@telia.com and ICQ is 585629097

I accept Moneybookers, Neteller, Alertpay and WMZ.

Prices are low, depends on the order ;D

MoralExpl

• View Profile
Re: I sell private SOCKS5/VPN/Remote Desktop
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2009, 10:36:34 PM »
no one wants to buy proxies this forum is for sharing proxies not for selling. thanks.

Deckendieb

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2009, 04:10:42 PM »
Yes, but from the other hands its not a bad deal to buy a decent private proxy with password authorization for a very low price. I do not force you to do anything, only leave my offer. Thanks

kindkingcc

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2009, 02:40:04 PM »
Hello i will love to buy an an access... can you help me ..i want it on my Pc.. gIVE me your Yahoo id so that we can chat when you get online Thank you.. am King

anything
anything