Author Topic: i am unable to use a particular site fully,please help!  (Read 1923 times)

ONEnONLY007

• View Profile
i am unable to use a particular site fully,please help!
« on: September 27, 2011, 01:41:57 AM »
when i open this site,www.careerlauncher.com and logged in using my ID and password,using any random proxy like,thephantomghost.net,etc. (because i dunno why i am unable to open this site directly,as all other sites are opened pretty easily except this particular site,ERROR SHOWS,"request timed out),i am unable to open the test window,which opens by clicking on the several highlighted test links(like TEST1,TEST 2 ) which opens in another page"

so,earlier i used the cgi proxy called "ghostproxy.com" and i was able to use all the features after logging in,as i am preparing for my MBA exams,i need to access TEST mode in this site,which opens another script with a timer,when i click on the particular test i like to give
so, my point is GHOSTPROXY was working fine in this case,since 3 days when the site stopped functioning,since then i have tried 100's of proxies including,"hidemyasss.com" to "kproxy.com",btunnel,anonymizer,etc. all opens the site easily and i am able to log- in also,but
i am unable to open the test window,as i click in the underlined links,after successfully accessing tabs which opens in the same page,except test links,which opens a new blank page,and then test starts in it,accessing the database of timer enabled mock test format stored in the site,i have purchased test series from this site,and unable to give test as the date of actual exam is coming nearer.
please suggest some proxies that may work for me or the proxy configuration that i have to make to work my way through.

Terry

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: i am unable to use a particular site fully,please help!
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2011, 08:00:25 PM »
The web proxies are not fully compatible with the site. You can try IP:Port proxy instead.

How to use the proxy in browser:
http://forum.my-proxy.com/how-to-set-the-proxy-for-your-browser-t2572.0.html
Elite Proxy Switcher - Easily testing and using proxies.
Socks Proxy Checker - To be your chief socks proxy checker.
Buy Proxy - Buy checked proxies from My-Proxy easily and quickly.

anything