Author Topic: I am interested in the Forum Proxy Leecher 1.09  (Read 4153 times)

justme

• View Profile
I am interested in the Forum Proxy Leecher 1.09
« on: February 10, 2007, 08:52:57 PM »
Hi there.

I am new here, this is my first post.

I am interested in using / purchasing (?) the Forum Proxy Leecher 1.09. I would like to add a custome site, which I see you can do with this.

I have used a proxy leecher before but it was set up and ready to use. It gathered and checked proxies from a few sites, no forums. It gave me a list of working proxies into notepad that I was then able to use (without having to check them).

Does Forum Proxy Leecher 1.09 work the same way?

Could I get this so that it is ready to use?

I have looked through the tutorial pages and I see that I could add the custom site but if I have problems, being the dummy that I am with these things, would I be able to get technical support?

P.S. I apologise if I have posted this in the wrong place. If I have posted this in the wrong place please feel free to advise me where I should post it.

Also, in case I can't find replies to this post could anyone that replies please also e-mail your reply? I have spent too much time trying to find something just like this and don't want to miss any relies by not being able to find them.

Thank you very much.

justme

Terry

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: I am interested in the Forum Proxy Leecher 1.09
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2007, 03:21:39 AM »
Forum Proxy Leecher can automatically download and test the proxies for you. It will give you live and classified proxies in the format of text files that you can open with notepad.

Just post the site in our Site Report & Discussion section:
http://forum.my-proxy.com/index.php?board=8.0
then we will give you the leech link for it.

You can refer to this page, if you still have problem with FPL:
http://fpl.my-proxy.com/fpl-help.php
Elite Proxy Switcher - Easily testing and using proxies.
Socks Proxy Checker - To be your chief socks proxy checker.
Buy Proxy - Buy checked proxies from My-Proxy easily and quickly.

anything