Author Topic: How to find new proxy sites using Google (by thchog)  (Read 13068 times)

Terry

• Administrator
    • View Profile
How to find new proxy sites using Google (by thchog)
« on: February 28, 2006, 04:38:02 AM »
Many thanks to thchog. He found a good method to find proxy sites.
Quote from: "thchog"
The list did produce forums that produced proxies. I am still working on but with some help or time I am confident the end result would search google and other SE on a defined date (2/27/2006-2/28/2006) range, grabbing new posts spidered by the meta crawlers. Should work for most forums, many where it will bypass U : P through cache. Here are the few I came up with or found that had potential.

Code: [Select]
inurl:"index.php" intext:"anonymous proxy"
inurl:"/forum/*topic*=*" intext:":8080" OR "80" OR "3124" "proxy"
inurl:"/forum/" "*topic*=*" intext:"*.*.*.*:8080" AND "*.*.*.*80" AND "*.*.*.*3124" "proxy"
Elite Proxy Switcher - Easily testing and using proxies.
Socks Proxy Checker - To be your chief socks proxy checker.
Buy Proxy - Buy checked proxies from My-Proxy easily and quickly.

Argento

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2006, 02:26:10 PM »
nice way :)
thx

"A Mind Is A Terrible Thing To Waste.."

Proud tester of FPL

thchog

• Post Rank: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2006, 08:22:49 PM »
Actually, its only to find forums that have proxy list posted in them, searching for proxy sites is different and much easier....

thchog

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2006, 08:26:11 PM »
Try this little one I thunked up today, should isolate forum posts in 2006 containing the keywords, remember play with these, I used over 25 variations prior to this one to tighten up the results, or define forum or forum type, date, ports seerch and common titles.

If you have the right tools and thought process this line will give you much more than 2006 proxy lists.....

Code: [Select]
inurl:"?=" intext:*.*.*.* +":8080"+":6588"+":80" intitle:"2006/*/*"

THC

Ant feedback or improvements ideas are more than welcome....

Argento

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2006, 03:05:44 AM »
just this is enough;

public+anon+anonymous+proxies+80+8080+3128

"A Mind Is A Terrible Thing To Waste.."

Proud tester of FPL

thchog

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2006, 03:49:02 AM »
Yes it is, to get a huge list of results relating to proxy. (nice) but also contains links from 1999, and a ton of results that are merely discussions on proxy, not that that is not extremely useful to most, it is and thanks. I was thinking when I first sent this to Terry that it could be a solution to the same 100 members using the same list, testing the same, proxies from the same boards, against the same judges, and essentually defeating our own purpose. If the search was date defined or defining the correct key words (like posted "*minutes ago" or "post*today" or "view last post") it could run every day using the reqion specific google engine of the user (see engine.ini in Charon 5.4.1) it would pick up different forums and different proxies based on user location, ease the abuse of alive and e2forum, give bleach a break, and give people different end results, so more than 2 or 3 people have unique results they can post here and give you a break!! :wink:
obviously more thought and detail to the format or macro's FPL uses and the idea as a whole, but I think the results would be awesome if 4-5 people that understand sat down and through all options out from user to power user best 2 worse, wish to reality and planned the beginning and middle from the end....

THC

Oh and no 3128 mr I hape planetlabs  :lol:

Silverboy

« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2006, 05:40:24 AM »
thanks for the info

conner

• View Profile
Re: How to find new proxy sites using Google (by thchog)
« Reply #7 on: September 23, 2006, 02:40:20 AM »
Great job coming up with those search strings - thanks :)

anything
anything