Author Topic: Have some proxy questions  (Read 1978 times)

Ripipip

• View Profile
Have some proxy questions
« on: May 15, 2011, 06:50:04 AM »
Hello,
I am new to this forum and need to have a few questions answered. Would be so grateful if anyone could point me in the right direction.

I have a web spider that crawls a few hundred websites for information by first login in to them, but I have the issue that some websites ban the web spider for a reason that I do not understand (this is not illegal or anything of that sort, nor is it secret informtion). It is probably some automated script that bans my server?s IP.

So I would like my web spider to connect to these websites through different IP?s as often as possible so that even if one IP may be banned, the next one will work.

The IP?s has to be totally clean, I tried yourprivateproxy.com but some of the IP?s there were banned at some sites, and I need them to be very fast and reliable.

Is there any kind of service that can help me with this? Premium proxies? I do not mind the price, just that it works as I want. Would like to have at least 100 clean and fast IP?s that I can connect to through curl and private support is a great plus.

If there is anyone that feel like they are an expert at the subject I would love them to send me a PM and we could set up a skype call where I can ask as much as I want and I?ll send you some money afterwards through paypal.

Terry

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Have some proxy questions
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2011, 09:07:29 PM »
Maybe you need private proxies that no one else used. Our proxies are public proxies. I'm sorry that I cannot help you.
Elite Proxy Switcher - Easily testing and using proxies.
Socks Proxy Checker - To be your chief socks proxy checker.
Buy Proxy - Buy checked proxies from My-Proxy easily and quickly.

anything