Author Topic: FPL 1.10 Trial and FreshProxy.com  (Read 4387 times)

shudogg

• View Profile
FPL 1.10 Trial and FreshProxy.com
« on: August 23, 2007, 01:55:00 AM »
All I need is FPL to leech freshproxy.com! I deleted the contents of the forumlist file and renamed the customlist file.

forumlist.txt contains:
Code: [Select]
http://www.freshproxy.com/forum/viewforum.2.html|viewtopic.|0

customlist.txt = customlist.bak

So now FPL only shows one site, freshproxy, when I open it up. I get this error:

Code: [Select]
Connecting to Internet...
Forum: get 1 topics from: http://www.freshproxy.com/forum/viewforum.2.html
* Please click the forum link to login and try it again

Before FPL didn't support this site, then the never version did but you had to pay for it. Now 1.10 is out, and should imo handle this site.

I login using IE7 and then open FPL. I have restarted FPL many times and still no avail. Freshproxy.com I thought used to have an option to remember my login, but now it just says register twice. If I close my browser and go back to freshproxy, I have to login again.

I get many proxies from this site every few days. It would be nice to be able to automate this process, and I would still manually grab proxies from my other "private" forums.

Thanks in Advance!

Terry

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: FPL 1.10 Trial and FreshProxy.com
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2007, 09:58:36 PM »
Freshproxy.com I thought used to have an option to remember my login, but now it just says register twice. If I close my browser and go back to freshproxy, I have to login again.

You've got the point. FPL acts just as another IE, so you can only get the login page when leech it. We will try to solve the problem in the future version.
Elite Proxy Switcher - Easily testing and using proxies.
Socks Proxy Checker - To be your chief socks proxy checker.
Buy Proxy - Buy checked proxies from My-Proxy easily and quickly.

anything