Author Topic: Forum Proxy Leecher find no anonymous proxies  (Read 5376 times)

rugenyes

• Post Rank: 2
    • View Profile
Forum Proxy Leecher find no anonymous proxies
« on: December 27, 2007, 11:38:24 AM »
I downloaded the latest leech list and used FPL to download them. I then run them through Charon and find no anonymous proxies out of 10,000.  Seems a waste of time giving leech lists if this happens.  Yes I know there will be many people testing the same proxies.

I know you run a subscription service and guarantee so many anonymous proxies from the list you provide.  Is this now what it takes to get any anonymous proxies - buy them.

katmando

• Post Rank: 4
    • View Profile
Re: Forum Proxy Leecher
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2007, 03:25:01 PM »
The key is not to use the same tired old lists that everyone else leeches from.  Most of those sites in the leech list have nothing but page after page of the same proxies (duplicates) and since each of those sites leeches from each other what do you expect for free?

However, if you are finding no anonymous proxies from the leech list, then you are doing something terribly wrong.
I tell it like it is and that's offensive to those professing knowledge they don't have.

rugenyes

• Post Rank: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2007, 06:15:58 PM »
problem is i run them through Bleach, which in my opinion is poor.  It tells me I have maybe 65 good anonymous proxies.  Run them through Charon with a fast ping judge and bingo no anonymous proxies.

I check the 65 to crack a site with c force or access diver and as I suspect bad server replys for everyone.

So yeah what I am saying is the L1 L2 proxies given by Bleach are NOT anonymous proxies.

Terry

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2007, 08:34:54 PM »
Re: Many programs to test proxies with different result!
http://forum.my-proxy.com/index.php?topic=3238.0

If one program says a proxy is anonymous and another says not, using the same proxyjudge. You can check it manually. Use the controversial proxy to surf the proxyjudge. If you can see your real IP on the page, it is not anonymous.
Elite Proxy Switcher - Easily testing and using proxies.
Socks Proxy Checker - To be your chief socks proxy checker.
Buy Proxy - Buy checked proxies from My-Proxy easily and quickly.

anything
anything