Author Topic: Finding good proxies with Vista.  (Read 8103 times)

LocusT

• Post Rank: 3
    • View Profile
Finding good proxies with Vista.
« on: August 07, 2008, 06:04:13 AM »
Sorry 2 trouble u but i have trouble getting good proxies with Vista,  i have the patch installed ok and i can leech loads,  i have/had a load o leechers and binned them cos i was getting such a low number of good 1,s from them. Even the Fory proxy leecher, with the 2 sites loaded gets me 10 good ones each time, i dont have paypal or other way of paying 4 good proxies/progs so i am kinda stuck,  any tips would be great, thank u.  :)

Terry

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Finding good proxies with Vista.
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2008, 08:39:48 PM »
en~~ I don't know how to help you...
Elite Proxy Switcher - Easily testing and using proxies.
Socks Proxy Checker - To be your chief socks proxy checker.
Buy Proxy - Buy checked proxies from My-Proxy easily and quickly.

unseen

• Post Rank: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2008, 07:47:36 PM »
Sorry 2 trouble u but i have trouble getting good proxies with Vista,  i have the patch installed ok and i can leech loads,  i have/had a load o leechers and binned them cos i was getting such a low number of good 1,s from them. Even the Fory proxy leecher, with the 2 sites loaded gets me 10 good ones each time, i dont have paypal or other way of paying 4 good proxies/progs so i am kinda stuck,  any tips would be great, thank u.  :)

did u try to use XP with ur same programs u'r using on ur Vista ?
i didnt try leeching on vista actually, so am not sure.. and it might be u'r using old leechers with old sites where their proxies r totally old and dead.. so do few tests and post ur results :)
regards

Silverboy

« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2008, 10:05:48 PM »
Check first whether its a problem with your antivirus/system time/firewall/ISP , if not you can assume its a problem with your Operating System.. If the problem continues you can install another copy of windows Xp Sp1..

nomad

• Post Rank: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2008, 05:45:11 PM »
using vista u never going to get good proxies i have vista and i have used all the ways and nothing!

anything