Author Topic: eliteproxy - not to get detected?  (Read 4709 times)

madmoody

• View Profile
eliteproxy - not to get detected?
« on: September 26, 2007, 09:14:17 AM »
Hey friends this is my first post here. Hello everyone ;D

Now here is my question. I want to use proxy in such a way that websites do not detect that I am using proxy and think that I am having that as my client IP. I primarily want a US IP address. Will using highly anonymous proxy or level1 proxy serve my purpose. And what will eliteproxy help me in. Will it give IPs that are hard to detect ?? . So please help me out

Terry

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Not to get detected !!!
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2007, 09:42:08 PM »
elite proxy = high anonymous proxy = level 1 proxy
The website can't detect your real IP if you are using a elite proxy.
Elite Proxy Switcher - Easily testing and using proxies.
Socks Proxy Checker - To be your chief socks proxy checker.
Buy Proxy - Buy checked proxies from My-Proxy easily and quickly.

madmoody

• View Profile
Re: eliteproxy - not to get detected?
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2007, 07:34:52 AM »
Hey terry what I just want is that those websites should not come to know that I am using a proxy. Is it possible ??

katmando

• Post Rank: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2007, 06:26:25 PM »
In order for a proxy to be rated a level 1 proxy (aka high anonymous or elite proxy) it must not reveal that it is a proxy ... get it now?  Great!  Now go away and ask your questions in Google's search engine and then read, read, read.  OR, at least make an attempt to read ALL the valuable information made available to you on this site.  This information was put here so that people like you could, with the slightest of effort, educate themselves.

For example, if you had gone to:

http://www.my-proxy.com/content/proxy-knowledge/proxy-server-basics.html

You would have found the following which clearly answers your question:

Level 1: High anonymous (elite) proxies. Such proxies don't change request fields and look like real IP. You real IP is hidden of course. People that administrating internet servers will think that you are not using any proxies.
I tell it like it is and that's offensive to those professing knowledge they don't have.

Terry

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2007, 10:06:36 PM »
    *  High Anonymous Proxy (Level 1): The web server can't detect whether you are using a proxy by the information your browser sent.
    * Anonymous Proxy (Level 2): The web server knows that you are probably using a proxy, but it can't detect your real IP.
    * Transparent Proxy (Level 3): The web server knows that you are using a proxy and it can also detect your real IP address.

wizer

• Post Rank: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2007, 11:14:30 AM »
One problem I have found is that even with a Level 1 proxy, a forum administrator can still see where it's coming from; and that may clue them in especially if they are watching out for a trouble maker like me that keeps trying to sneak back into the forum.

At least that's what I am figuring. Somehow, even by using a new proxy, deleting cookies, using a new email address, and even cutting and pasting posts from another forum (to hide my writing style) they still nail me.

It's really starting to piss me off!

Terry

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2007, 09:34:00 PM »
Quote from: wizer
Somehow, even by using a new proxy, deleting cookies, using a new email address, and even cutting and pasting posts from another forum (to hide my writing style) they still nail me.

At least if you do that here, I can't nail you.

katmando

• Post Rank: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 07, 2007, 12:46:56 AM »
Well, if you know what information the webmaster can look at when you login to his/her site, then you should know that changing proxies only changes the IP Address and nothing else.  Therefore a "troublemaker" who has been banned is pretty easy to spot.
I tell it like it is and that's offensive to those professing knowledge they don't have.

anything
anything