Author Topic: Do NOT help the person known as Wizer.  (Read 6415 times)

firefly

• View Profile
Do NOT help the person known as Wizer.
« on: August 25, 2008, 01:08:59 AM »
He has been going to various sites stalking young children in his area for sex, and he feels that using these proxies will help him get away with it. He was almost caught by Chris Hansen twice. Please do the right thing and when he asks for help give him a number to a treatment facility. thanks.

Firefly

Concerned Parent

• View Profile
Re: Do NOT help the person known as Wizer.
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2008, 01:47:03 AM »
Yes... I found these posts on another forum where he uses the handle of "Huggy Lowdown".  This is really disturbing stuff, folks and is merely a small sample of the vitriol this guy writes.

I agree with firefly-- do NOT give this man proxy info.  He is a threat to children!

firefly

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2008, 01:48:06 AM »
Yes, that is his M.O.

You people see what a depraved person he is?

puffy

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2008, 12:13:47 PM »
If that's true it's just disgusting. I'm going to do a google search on both the "wizer" and "huggy lowdown" screen names and if I come up with any information that could in any way harm a child now or in the future I'm going to take the appropriate action and alert the authorities

And here I thought of getting new proxies just to bypass filters used at school.

Seeing people that do this sort of thing just makes my stomach turn.  :( :( :( :( :(

firefly

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2008, 03:09:15 PM »
He has also gone to support groups for people who lost loved ones in Iraq and laughed at them.

wizer

• Post Rank: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2008, 10:10:02 PM »
Nice try.

anything