Author Topic: Can't get an eBay account  (Read 2968 times)

brokenb0x

• View Profile
Can't get an eBay account
« on: June 09, 2007, 01:43:39 AM »
ok hopefully someone here has had this issue before and knows away around it my roommate used to be on

ebay and go TOSd for selling something he shouldnt have and suspended his account.....no problem i

thought i didnt do anything ill just enter my personal info and everything will be good five minutes after

registering my username and account were suspended ive tried talking to there automated CS and there not.

Worth shit anyone know away around this ive used every program i can get my hands on cleared my cookies

and all that i really dont wanna have to walk down the hall whenever i wanna check ebay so i dont get

banned since they scan IPs

i dont know if it matters but im running vista with FF's latest version

(also i dont know if i can mention what programs ive used but ive used everything i can get my hands on and it wants me to confirm my identity and no matter what i do i get banned ive tried using my GFs info my neighbors and so on it doesnt matter what SSN CC BANK INFO i use they wont let me register.....)

Terry

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Can't get an eBay account
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2007, 07:17:29 AM »
I suggest contacting the support of eBay.

But you can also try our software Elite Proxy Switcher:
http://www.eliteproxyswitcher.com/
Elite Proxy Switcher - Easily testing and using proxies.
Socks Proxy Checker - To be your chief socks proxy checker.
Buy Proxy - Buy checked proxies from My-Proxy easily and quickly.

brokenb0x

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2007, 03:40:42 PM »
ive tried its all automated and since you have to be a gold member there is no CS and i dont get any answers

that can help its a problem ive seen alot of people with the same problem i did some reading and i think its a

cookie issue now the more i looked into it

katmando

• Post Rank: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2007, 05:14:17 AM »
eBay bans people for good reason and just cause!  Since your roommate used the same computer you are, the IP address for that computer has been banned for life.  Hurray!  Scumbags should not be allowed any privileges whatsoever, and my guess is that you are in fact "the roommate".  :)

However, anyone with a brain should be able to figure out what to do in this case, it's really quite simple.
I tell it like it is and that's offensive to those professing knowledge they don't have.