Author Topic: Can I get a URL that automatically lists proxies on Proxyway?  (Read 7316 times)

montiman

• View Profile
Can I get a URL that automatically lists proxies on Proxyway?
« on: November 15, 2008, 03:49:42 PM »
I am kinda new to this so sorry if this is a dumb question.

I used Proxyway a while back, and it has a feature where u paste a url in a "update proxy list" area, and it automatically listed all the proxys from that url and then u just choose one to let Proxyway configure for you.

I found that much easyer that manually having to set the things I dont understand like: HTTP, port, socks etc.

All of the old urls I had seem dead now (and I dont even know if Proxyway is supported anymore). So please advise or point me in the right direction.

Thanks!

Mystic

• Post Rank: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Can I get a URL that automatically lists proxies on Proxyway?
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2008, 04:48:48 PM »
You are confused!  Proxyway has never been supposed on this site.

EPS (Elite Proxy Switcher) is the program supported here, and perhaps if you pay close attention you'll see where it lists a link to EPS in the "links" area above near the top of the page on the left hand side.  You can obtain a trial version there.

montiman

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2008, 05:45:15 PM »
You are confused!  Proxyway has never been supposed on this site.

Well, I never said that I thought that ProxyWay is supported ( quote:"supposed"?) on this site. I only was stating that my questions applied to my use of ProxyWay.

But I do thank you for the info you gave me.

montiman

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2008, 06:00:28 PM »
Also, I forgot to say.
When I said "(and I dont even know if Proxyway is supported anymore)" I was not implying that this site ever supported ProxyWay, I just did not know if ProxyWay it self was still around.

Terry

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2008, 08:42:26 PM »
You can find some proxy sites to leech here:
http://fpl.my-proxy.com/liststat.php
Elite Proxy Switcher - Easily testing and using proxies.
Socks Proxy Checker - To be your chief socks proxy checker.
Buy Proxy - Buy checked proxies from My-Proxy easily and quickly.

montiman

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2008, 11:33:02 PM »
You can find some proxy sites to leech here:

I thank you for trying to help me. I did try to use the info you gave me but as I'm sure you know, for a novice like me it falls into the "too much information" realm.

What I am tying to find is a good listing that I can just paste the url onto my proxyway update area and have it automatically work. Similar to this url:
Code: [Select]
http://www.proxy4free.com/page1.htmlWhen I paste that url on my "update proxy" listing it works. But when I try to paste the url's from some of the sites you directed me to nothing happens.
I reallize you have better things to do, but if you can just point out what it is that I am doing wrong/dont understand.

Mystic

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2008, 03:43:55 AM »
Duh ... here's what most people with a brain would have done who are actually seeking assistance about Proxyway and not EPS or FPL:

They would have typed Proxyway into Google's search engine box and click on the enter key.

montiman

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 16, 2008, 01:42:28 PM »
Duh ... here's what most people with a brain would have done ..........They would have typed Proxyway into Google's search engine box and click on the enter key.
Well again I thank you for replying, but I can tell from your reply that you don't undestand my question/need for help.
I have ProxyWay, and have run ProxyWay, and it has worked o.k. (last year). I have printed out the manual and have succesfully had it work. I don't think that if I Google it, I would get any information that I don't already have.
What I am trying to find is a URL that I can paste in the ProxyWay update area and actually find some proxyies that work. All of the proxy url lists that I know of do not produce any working proxies.
Again, I am not looking for just proxy  I.D. #'s, port #'s, protocol etc. I am looking for a URL that I can paste in the update area and have it find working proxies.

Mystic

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 16, 2008, 01:56:26 PM »
And, you @%$*&^%$@# if you go to Proxyway's site (which you will find by following my previous instructions), you'll should be able to ask your moronic question(s) to people who care about Proxyway, how it works and how to solve your stupid problems with it.

I mean for pete sake, would you go to a Ford agency to ask how to tune-up a Chevrolet?  I know you would, but 99.9% of everyone else in the world wouldn't.

montiman

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 16, 2008, 02:45:55 PM »
And, you @%$*&^%$@# ..........I mean for pete sake, would you go to a Ford agency to ask how to tune-up a Chevrolet?  I know you would, but 99.9% of everyone else in the world wouldn't.

Thanks again?  :( so if you cant tell, I'm new here, and I diddent know that this site is dedicated to just one or two proxy softwares.
So, can you tell me (save me some time please) if the softwares that I can duscuss here, will automatically put all the the proxy info in the right place by just pasting in a URL??, and if so please give me some good URL addressess?

anything
anything