Author Topic: About Proxy's Levels  (Read 5497 times)

GuCcI08

• View Profile
About Proxy's Levels
« on: March 05, 2006, 01:25:22 AM »
Someone told me that level 1,2,3 is all bs, becuz how can a program figure if it's level 1,2, or 3. and probly it's not accurate. so proxies are juz level 1-5

katmando

• Post Rank: 4
    • View Profile
About Proxy's Levels
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2006, 04:10:45 AM »
Quote from: "GuCcI08"
btw, someone told me that level 1,2,3 is all bs, becuz how can a program figure if it's level 1,2, or 3. and probly it's not accurate. so proxies are juz level 1-5

Based strictly on the level 1-5 rating system, the levels are assigned to anonymous proxies based upon what is or isn't revealed by the proxyjudge.  Proxies that reveal the least are assigned the lowest number (1), and those that reveal the most the highest (5).  Under this system, all proxies receiving a level rating are considered anonymous.  Those that don't, aren't.

FPL's Bleach works a little differently in that it assigns transparent (non-anonymous) proxies a level 3 rating, and tries to differentiate between high anonymous (elite) proxies (normally level 1 and 2s in the level 1-5 system) and anonymous (level 3 through 5 in the old system), but the principal is the same.  

Why the author of FPL chose to give transparent proxies a level rating is beyond comprehension.  Doing so confuses the fundamental basic ... that if a proxy receives a level rating it is anonymous and can be used as such.
I tell it like it is and that's offensive to those professing knowledge they don't have.

Terry

• Administrator
    • View Profile
About Proxy's Levels
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2006, 04:25:22 AM »
In order to know how FPL classify the proxies, you can refer to this topic.
http://forum.my-proxy.com/about-proxys-levels-13.0.html
Elite Proxy Switcher - Easily testing and using proxies.
Socks Proxy Checker - To be your chief socks proxy checker.
Buy Proxy - Buy checked proxies from My-Proxy easily and quickly.

aabee

• Post Rank: 2
    • View Profile
Re: About Proxy's Levels
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2007, 12:29:39 PM »
thanks a lot.

anything